Friday, March 26, 2010

Best Live Performance I've Seen

100217 [long]

1) Mata (Talent Search). Best live performance i've seen (witnessed) in my life so far (and no, i'm not being biased, lol). She's a gorgeous girl with talent and charisma. Real talent baby. Thing is, she was my classmate but I did not expect her to be like that. She was quite nerdy. That was really a surprise to me.

2) I noticed too that I became quite critical with voice and singing qualities now. Ever since i was hooked on K-pop and read reviews of artists, I started to do reviews myself (though not written down). I focus on their singing not their appearance. I know it's weird but I'm somewhat happy because it will be very helpful for my future plans.

3) I didn't attend the closing ceremony. I dunno. Everybody seems to be not in the mood. (Chase was not in the mood. I was not) The thing that was left were 2NE1 songs being performed and eye-candies. Well, i've had enough of eye-candies during WT. I guess I should just study for our Math exam. I wouldn't be enjoying the program anyways (no other close friends are watching).

4) I always do the wrong choices these days (I noticed). I didn't attend the morning classes because I was lazy (too lazy to get up). I went to school that afternoon only to be informed that all afternoon classes are suspended. $#@$. I hope I won't be having the wrong choices when I start my business. Please Lord.

0 comments:

Post a Comment